Tuesday, November 16, 2010

at last

I have a lot on my mind lately, I wanted to blog more and express what I'm feeling but for some unexplained reason I don't blog about anything anymore. I missed writing here in my blog, I blame twitter for letting me express myself in 140 characters.

Christmas is just around the corner and for the first time, my family will be spending the holidays in Cebu with Mike's family. I look forward to eating lots of delicious foods since I dubbed Cebu "the land of yummy foods". Of course I'm excited for Caitlin, it'll be her first Christmas with her Manaloto family, and somewhat her first Christmas because she was just 15 days old last year and really really thin.

I spent last friday and saturday with my family in Las Pinas, went to my kuya's pamamanhikan. He is finally getting married and I'm really happy because it's with ate Yanie. Finally and thank God it's with her. I love ate Yanie, she's the best thing that ever happened to kuya.

I'm now consolidating a list of Christmas wishlist for myself. hahahaa! who knows right? I might get what I want. hehehe!

I'm so happy I found time to blog. I used to blog almost everyday. Now I have to go, Caitlins staring at me, I think she wants to play with me.

'til the next time! =) I love you my blog. You used to be my best friend.

No comments: