Friday, February 12, 2010

love is all around

so it's almost valentines day and love is all around.....

SING IT PLEASE: i feel it in my fingers, i feel it in my toes, love is all around me, and so the feeling grows...

daming pressure at expectations pag valentines....whew.

it's not one of my fave holiday....sad magexpect kasi! cliche!

and for trivia: no v-day celebration for me ever....i don't know why...well maybe meron but nothing that is memorable or so. i don't know why! no v-day that is memorable? that's bad. there's a lot of b-day celebration that is really memorable but no v-day? wow!

nakakasad ang valentines noh?

buti na lang kasabay ng chinese new year, deadma na lang sa valentines.

=================

on random thoughts:

addicted to dairy queen and it's all mike's fault. =)

i want steak, the cheap one, the one in the food court! just because.

i miss UP fair!

i want a happy ending for K and D. compromise. make it work. wag matigas ulo ha!

moving to the other side tomorrow. hhhhmmmmmm....i wonder....

still no massage....must go to the spa and use my GC....soon!

i love you caitlin, even if you're awake almost the whole day and my arms really hurts from carrying you the whole day....you're a big girl and still growing.

okay, i must sleep because caitlin might wake up and my arms and back needs rest!

i love you blog! happy valentines to you my blog!

No comments: