Wednesday, February 25, 2009

UPAW!

5 days lang tumagal ang supposed to be new haircut ni mike....
after 5 days.....presenting mikes new haircut!
yipeee!! back to upawness! yehey!



camwhoring upawness on!


i love you VELCRO! (06.09.97)

i love you my skull candy!
mike got me a super nice valentines gift,
an awesome skullcandy earphones for my awesome gadgets!

===================================
after a bit of unstable whatever, i'am now generally steady and awesome.

still taking it one day at a time.

last three days was awesome. real good. fun.

b.o.n.d.i.n.g =)

excited to save up for my next dream buy..... (c'mon universe!)

happy. just happy. and contented. and happy.

we're both going out of the country for work.

i'm blessed. we're blessed. thank you God. =)

i want to watch JLC and sarahs new movie! (yes for more kilig!)

ate all my fave food last weekend which made me really really fat! and i need to diet. and stop eating. think bora carla! think bora! (waaah!)

less than 35 days to go for vietnam!

i love you velcro! (i really really do!)

i miss my girlfriends! lets see each other soon okay?!

No comments: