Wednesday, June 04, 2008

why my bora trip rocks

ten reasons why my 2008 bora trip rocks!!

i'm with joko and kassy

stayed at the best resort in bora!
discovery shores is the best best best hotel evar!

the weather was perfect....


our breakfast buffet is to die for!!


saw joven and lizter, my bora friends
visit them for best henna/permanent tats in bora

i love long walks, sightseeing and exploring bora...
station 1 to 2, sunset and sunrise and all the things in between

time for camwhoring
lots of picture taking, my cameras are busy busy busy!


don't leave bora without good massage and awesome henna tat!
got my henna tat and good massage!

party! party! party!
our party rocks! had a b.l.a.s.t.!
unexpected fun time at bonding with the boys!


i'm tanned! c'mon! and i love it! hehehhe!
sobrang tan ko actually! kasalanan yan ng comfy beachbeds!

I LOVE BORACAY!!

2 comments:

kassy said...

im so going to write mines.. now :))

Anonymous said...

GO BORA!
GO FUN TIMES!

the best man, that was the best!