Thursday, March 06, 2008

maroon 5 happiness!!

super fun ang ng maroon 5! adam is hot, he's an awesome singer and naging bad kami ni joko by going to the 10k area even though 7k lang ang tix namin - hahaha! love love the makes me wonder with audience participation thingy! adam is like all smiles sa sobrang tuwa dahil alam ng mga taga manila ang lyrics ng songs nila! hahaha! he's like a kid!

anyhow, joko and i saw our cebuano boys sans mike because apparently he has no money - and it makes me wonder....where is the money?

okay, to sum it all up it was an awesome concert na medyo bitin - sana lang kinanta ang kiwi at infatuationm pero panalo pa din ng sobra! waaaaaaaaah! i love you adam!

me: take it off!
joko: he's wearing a jumpsuit
me: take it ALL off!! hahaha!!



let the countdown begin!!

makes me wonder - awesomeness!!

2 comments:

Michaela said...

HE SHOULD'VE TAKEN IT ALL OFF!!

29_bullets said...

brandon did! hahaha!