Wednesday, February 06, 2008

on the spot

i went to this photoworld asia exhibit at glorietta yesterday, i was able to score free memory card just by bringing my slr and some expired kodak films because of chrisse (thanks by the way!) but that's not the big story - the big story is....on the spot i bought a lens and external flash thingy for my slr, just because it's so cheap and my credit card got approved. i don't plan on buying it but i can't resist the temptation. my gameplan? yun na ang last purchase ko sana for the year but then again february pa lang - i still got 10 months to finish the year, but i can be kuripot too.....weh. this is bad. hahaha!! buti na lang i got my business going and some other sidelines - at sana hindi nababasa ng mga tao sa office toh. hahaha!! weh!

we were texting yesterday about relationship stuffs and why we are so curious to find out what's in store for us in the future, there is this unexplained bond between us na mahirap ignore or iwasan. part of me wants to give in and be naughty - yung tipong maranasan ko man lang kahit isang beses ang isang bagay but then part of me is afraid to give in and give him the right to hurt me because i know that i will eventually get hurt - and if that happens there is no turning back. confused na naman ako beyond being confused and it sucks na naiisip ko na naman siya when in fact akala ko i've moved on to mark - joke! i've moved on - period. maling akala na naman. weh!

No comments: