Friday, December 07, 2007

barely breathing

working towards the end of the year is super hard - got tons of work and billings to align and collect! weh! since last week, i've been working from 7am to 8pm or later than 8pm which sucks because i'm so tired when friday arrives and i don't want to go out na! i just want to sleep and rest and watch tv and REST!
so anyways, wala akong social life for 2 weeks na so no kwentos and no chikas.

okay, maybe i have some kwentos...

- went to ad congress two weeks ago (can't believe two weeks ago na yun! weh!)

- my tito ico arrived from chicago, he'll spend christmas and new year here with us! yehey!

- my big bro is turning 30

- my mom pimped me with her classmate's son who is now texting me

- i love enteng and mang totong (our driver @ ad congress)

- some sad news about amy's mom

- no christmas shopping whatsoever yet for me, as in zero!

- i want a new cellphone and macbook
  
  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my mom pimped me with her classmate's son who is now texting me--------> ahehehe yiheeee!

:p