Monday, May 14, 2007

it's been a while

yes it's been a while since my last post. so bear with me since this might be a long long post.

anyways, since my last post i've been busy with work, work and work! got addicted with grey's anatomy, entourage and PBB plus i've been eating a lot - mallows, chinese food, chicken, junk food etc.

been shopping a lot too kahit na some of my debts from my summer get away has not been paid yet. i love shopping and window shopping if i really can't afford to shop. hmph! heehehehe!

haven't been going out that much except last friday and saturday so i was able to save some dough too.

belated happy mother's day to all the mothers and i love you mommy. hope you loved my gift....which by the way i'm currently addicted to, kaya late ang post ko ng mga pics sa multiply! napapa-magic sing ng ilang oras! ka-addict!

i'll post some pics of how my life was since my last post....


look who came to visit me!! MY FAVE CEBUANO BOYS!!
missed them soooo much!!




went to bluewave with my girls last friday! time to see cueshe! hehehehe!!
thanks mike for my danggit and pusit! love love love it!




marikina bound last saturday with iya,joko and miki to watch 6cm and callalily
it was alden and aaron's 19th and 21st b-day!
fun fun fun with my girls!!



and yes, i did my part as a filipino citizen,
i exercised my right to vote...weeeee!
sana naman walang dayaan! tsk tsk...
kawawa naman ang bansa natin kung saka-sakali!

No comments: