Wednesday, January 10, 2007

new years resolutions.2007 wishlist

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS:

1. lose more weight (and be like the girls joko and I saw @ Rockwell!)
2. watch gig of other bands at least once a month (spongecola, urbandub, imago, silent sanctuary (for joko), hale, hilera, kamikazee, parokya ni edgar, sandwich, chicosci etc)
3. save more, therefore spend less. (this will be major hard! Stop buying unnecessary things)
4. get to know more people really well
5. pamper myself more (go to the parlor/spa as often as I can)
6. take risks
7. find more opportunity for more growth
8. express myself more (pero wag naman dating psycho!)
9. have more fun
10. laugh and smile more often
11. take my photo projects seriously (as in hanapin ang mga Jollibee sa pinas!)
12. fix my room more often

========================

WISHLIST FOR 2007:

new phone (just because I want)
more lacoste bags (in black, red, yellow, green and white)
more dvd (series! movies! docus! lahat!)
a card reader (I’m not sure if I need it but I want one! Spoiled!)
dvd player (need to replace mine)
pillow (yes, I still need them!)
books! (haven’t bought one since my cueshe fixation)
more clothes/shoes/jeans/havaianas/jacket
get a new charriol set

No comments: