Wednesday, August 02, 2006

nothing much...


important learning's:

1. sometimes it is better to keep things to yourself
2. looks could be deceiving
3. if you can't beat them - join them!
4. i'm not that kind of girl talaga - sorry!
5. love thy neighbor - kahit bad siya or kahit enemy siya

nothing much has happened to me, my social life is not as active as before - i have lots of work, meetings, some personal dilemmas and nowadays i prefer to just stay at home and watch THE OC in dvd hehe! it is really addicting! i love seth and summer - cute couple, funny and really sweet too. i love how seth can talk and talk and talk but then he still have sense and i love it when he analyze things/situations then coming up with absurd conclusion or plans that will eventually not work. maybe i just love a funny guy who can be sensitive too when it comes to her special someone. i'm about to finish season 2 and i can't wait to start with season 3!

I also has a lot of personal dilemma brewing and there are times when I just want to tell someone everything that is going on to my mind but then it is something that I really don't usually do. as a Gemini I tend to solve my problems on my own meaning I don't share and bother anyone with whatever's worrying me. I used to think that it has something to do with how I was brought up but as I get to know other friends who have the same zodiac sign I gather that they tend to dwell on problem on their own too, hence blaming my I-can-solve-my-problems-on-my-own attitude to my being a Gemini. anyhow, my indecisiveness kicks in again as I face a choice between fantasy and reality, yeah it's fun to be living in fantasy however sooner or later reality will kick in therefore ruining the fantasy and will more or less end in pain or regrets. I honestly don't believe in what if's because we always have a choice and whatever the result is, it will reflect the choice that you made thus must not lead to questioning oneself or regretting the decision that resulted to the choice we made. However, we are just human and oftentimes feelings are involved in making decisions which makes everything harder and more complicated. Moreover if we did hurt someone it always if not often results to the question of: did i make the right choice or decision?

I’m yet to make the choice and I know now that whatever my decision is - it will definitely hurt someone. i'm probably delaying it because i don't want to hurt anyone, who wants to hurt someone? nevertheless, it's part of life and we have to accept that shit happens and that somethings are not meant to be even if it makes you happy.

on a lighter note, i have a new cellphone! yey for that! it's N70 color black and silver, i can say that this new gadget is what making me sane this past few days - well, other than talking and texting my friends!

hana, my cousin is inviting me to accompany her on friday to watch hale at eastwood, i don't know if i can go - i want to see them perform though but i still love cueshe just want to check out the competition and do something fun - it's been a while.

happy birthday she! manlibre ka ha!

2 comments:

iyaiyayow said...

1. sometimes it is better to keep things to yourself----> i super agree. the juiciest secret remain its juice when you're the ONLY one who knows.

29_bullets said...

iya: and sometimes you have to keep the secret because you know it will hurt someone you love.
at minsan masaya na ikaw lang nakakaalam ng mga bagay bagay!

she: manlibre ka na!