Friday, February 17, 2006

valentine week!

yes i survived valentines week despite the fact that i don't have a significant other to spent the day with, but then everything turned out okay! well, first of all our flowershop business profitted a lot becasue of valentines....i sold about 10,000 worth of flowers at my office and they are all so happy and that makes us happy too....o enough about valentines na i don't have anything more to share kase i really spent the day at the gym and the at the house bumming around! hehe! okay, my tito ico arrived last saturday night and then we went to duty free the next day....what's his pasalubong for me? well...he bought me a new rubber shoes for gym, a jogging pants, my u.s. state quarters, 2 lotion, socks and chocolates! yummy! hehe! everything is so nice and cool! i love it! yesterday naman tito joven arrived from las vegas....and since he's the husband of my tita he bought me a lot of things too....jogging pants, slippers, socks, 4 shirts, cologne, lotion, jacket and a lot of chocolates and canned goods! really cool! i loved the roxy shirt that she bought me! it's was sooo nice and cool! so cute! i love it! well i've been busy at work and i've been going to the gym 4 times a week so everything is cool but i still want to lose a lot of weight! ten more pounds! go! go! hehe! well i think i lose about 5 pounds already and i'm hoping to shed another 5 pounds or 10 if kaya! hehe! we'll that's about it! i'll write back soon! ciao!

No comments: