Wednesday, January 04, 2006

MY 2006 WISHLIST

whooo! i'm back! really trying to keep my promise to write here at my cute bloggers as faithfully as i can.....i would like to share my 2006 wishlist...wishing that somehow i can fulfill everything before the year ends....here it goes....

1.) buy a new tv (sony wega)
2.) buy a really nice DVD player (i need one badly since i love watching movies ever!)
3.) an altec lansing or jbl speakers for my ipod (well, did not buy altec lansing or jbl but it's a nice speaker, very useful and reasonably prices...i so love it 2/18/06)
4.) a new nice wallet (mango or lacoste)
5.) new watch (fossil pa din!)
6.) room improvements (basically throwing out old stuffs, moving some stuffs etc)
7.) black charriol ring and watch
8.) travelling bag (nike, addidas or fila)
9.) new pillow (havent changed mine in ages)
10.) more havaianas (what can i say? i love those flip flops 3 pairs and counting....) I NOW HAVE 9 PAIRS AND I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH RIGHT? ONE GOAL DOWN. 1/17/06
11.) jewelry (necklace and ring)
12.) read more (learn more....)
13.) watch more movies (therefore buy a lot of dvd's hehe!....mcs? ruins?)
14.) clean my room more often
15.) for a change buy more clothes/pants/shoes than dvd or something tekkie.....
16.) go to bora or some new beach....
17.) be more patient and kind to people
18.) spend more time with my family and friends
19.) enjoy life more....
20.) continue to write/update my blogger

wish me luck. hope i can fulfill my wish list or at least half of it.....will see at the end of this year if i will be able to reach my goals! yahoo! til my next blogger.....ciao!

No comments: